Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm back. I think...


It’s been about six months since I last blogged. To be completely honest, I did use to visit my blog regularly and see the activity and was quite surprised to find quite a few visitors. With constant reminders from the blog rating counter, I decided it was time I got back on to it. What made me come back to blogging? How I would love to say “I don’t know. It just pulled me back”. Truth be told, I have more stories to tell, to impart my not-so-important gyan to those who would still visit the blog looking for some updated posts…

I’ve seen and experienced loads of things from ever nosy people and uncomfortable situations. Things weren’t all bad, the college team cleared through that contest I had talked about in an earlier post. Big relief that was.

To be short, this isn’t much of a blog entry. It’s more of a small post which I’m typing just to tell the occasional visitor that this blog will be active from now on. Keep Visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment